1. During checkout indicate in the Special Instructions if you prefer delivery on a weekday or weekend.
- Most of Collin and Dallas counties
- Parts of Denton, Fannin, Grayson, Hunt, and Rockwall counties
Other DFW areas have a minimum $500 order. Delivery to other parts of Texas are for half- and whole-steers only. We do not ship at this time.
Orders incur a $10 delivery fee
2. We will contact you to schedule an exact time for delivery based on your preference.
Because we are working farmers, we appreciate that our customers are willing to compromise slightly on the convenience of on-demand delivery rather than compromise on the flavor and quality of their meat.
3. On the scheduled day Farmer Ben will personally deliver your order. This is your chance to ask questions about Wagyu, our farming practices, or share recipes and cooking advice.
Tip: A typical home freezer has plenty of space for 20 lbs of frozen meat.
4. Enjoy your Wagyu!